Issue 099 is out now and the theme is “Artificial Intelligence”. On the cover of our September issue is BERG, the design practice busy “inventing next year”. “The world is full of non-human actors that we have to get along with,” they say. Looking further ahead, Miles Kemp of Variate Labs, “robotic architecture’s most fervent evangelist”, imagines the intelligent house of 50 years from now being staffed with nanobots, shapeshifting to our changing needs and moods. Less optimistically we visit the post-apocalyptic world of Dutch artist , which is inhabited by uncanny automata. And firmly in the present, we explore the architecture of datacentres, the vast, anonymous storehouses of our digital traffic. SEE DIGITAL PREVIEW HERE.
- A look at the Nature Rewired catalog
- Nature Rewired experience runs until March 30
- Opening night of Nature Rewired at Museum Het Valkhof
- Nature Rewired – solo exhibition
- Saint Oda’s Story
- Minas: Scorched Earth short film
- Exoskeletal tryouts at Kinetica Art Fair 2013
- A new hybrid at Kinetica Museum’s Feature Exhibition London
- Exhibition Ron Mandos Gallery Amsterdam
- Paris presentation: The Marionette, historical object, work of art, object of civilization?