‘Interspecies Dysphoria’ is a new commissioned work for The Dutch National Museum for the History of Science and Medicine Boerhaave. This interactive robotic creature is inspired by the museum’s collection of 18th century rogue taxidermy and medical instruments. It will be on permanent display from July 2012.
- A look at the Nature Rewired catalog
- Nature Rewired experience runs until March 30
- Opening night of Nature Rewired at Museum Het Valkhof
- Nature Rewired – solo exhibition
- Saint Oda’s Story
- Minas: Scorched Earth short film
- Exoskeletal tryouts at Kinetica Art Fair 2013
- A new hybrid at Kinetica Museum’s Feature Exhibition London
- Exhibition Ron Mandos Gallery Amsterdam
- Paris presentation: The Marionette, historical object, work of art, object of civilization?